The ice chisel Tonar PR-02 is designed for cutting out holes in the ice on sport and recreational fishing trip. The original design of the blade "Step" provides easy chipping of ice.
- Length in working position: 1380 mm.
- Length in transport position: 520 mm.
- Handle diameter: 35 mm.
- Weight: 2.8 kg.
• Quickly and accurately determine the thickness of the autumn thin and strength of spring loose ice.
• Use as a "probe" when walking on ice - significantly reduces the risk of "bathing" in cold water.
• The original design of the knife provides easy chipping of ice.
• The ability to disassemble the peshni and its low weight greatly facilitate transportation.
← Back to list